- About Us
- Client Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Barriers to Employment
- Center for Drivers License Recovery and Employability
- Consumer Law (debt collection, foreclosure, payday and auto title loans, garnishment, and bankruptcy)
- Disabled Offenders Economic Security (DOES) Project
- Education Rights Project
- Elder Rights Project (Elder Abuse Victims)
- Eviction Defense Project (Milwaukee)
- Family Law
- Government/Public Benefits (Welfare) and Health Law
- Housing Law
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC)
- SeniorLAW (free legal services for age 60+ residents)
- Social Security
- Contact Us
- Additional Resources
- BadgerCare Plus
- Child Care Assistance (Wisconsin Shares) Information
- (Civil Gideon) Forms to Request a Court-Appointed Civil Lawyer
- Foreclosure Timeline
- Needs Assessment
- Tenant Sourcebook -- Revised March, 2016
- Unemployment Compensation
- Wisconsin Judicare
- Who Can Get Food Stamps?
- W-2 Information
- Volunteer Lawyer Project
- + languages
- Follow us on Facebook
About Us .
Contact Us .
Additional Resources .
Volunteer Lawyer Project .
+ languages .
Follow us on Facebook