Our priority practice areas and special projects include:
- Consumer Law -- debt collection, foreclosure, payday and auto title loans, garnishment, and bankruptcy.
- Elder Rights Project -- Civil legal aid for elder abuse victims.
- Eviction Defense Project -- Special project for Milwaukee County evictions.
- Family Law -- Protective restraining orders, divorce, custody, child support, and other family law problems for domestic violence victims.
- Farmworkers -- Employment laws, housing conditions, public benefits, unemployment compensation and other issues affecting Wisconsin’s migrant farmworkers.
- Government/Public Benefits (Welfare) and Health Law -- Wisconsin Works (W-2), Child Care Assistance, BadgerCare, Food Stamps, Title 19 or Medicaid, Kinship Care, Unemployment Compensation and other government benefit programs.
- Housing Law -- help with subsidzed housing, lockouts, security deposits, eviction, promises to repair, earnest money
- Low Income Tax Clinic (LITC)
- SeniorLAW -- legal services for residents ages 60+