Our priority practice areas and special projects include:
- Consumer Law
- Disabled Offenders Economic Security Project (DOES)
- Driver's Licenses, Professional Licenses, Criminal Records and Employment
- Elder Rights Project -- Civil legal aid for elder abuse victims.
- Eviction Defense Project -- Special project for Milwaukee County evictions.
- Family Law – Protective restraining orders, divorce, custody, child support, and other family law problems for domestic violence victims.--
- Farmworkers – Employment laws, housing conditions, public benefits, unemployment compensation and other issues affecting Wisconsin’s migrant farmworkers.
- Government/Public Benefits (Welfare) and Health Law - Wisconsin Works (W-2), Child Care Assistance, BadgerCare, Food Stamps, Title 19 or Medicaid, Kinship Care, Unemployment Compensation and other government benefit programs.
- Housing Law
- Low Income Tax Clinic (LITC)
- Social Security