Unemployment Compensation Clinic
Unemployment Compensation Project (Milwaukee and Waukesha counties)
Meet with clients, evaluate for merit, and advise clients on issues concerning Unemployment Insurance in our Milwaukee office. Staff is on-site to answer questions and provide resources.
Project Hours: Wednesdays, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The VLP asks volunteer lawyers to do the following:
- Interview clients to assess the merits of their claims;
- Provide advice that is tailored to the client’s factual situation;
- Prepare client for upcoming appeal hearing; and
- Identify cases that will require extended representation.
· To volunteer at this project, please submit the below registration to email@example.com.