- Helping An Old Soldier Fight On
- A License to Look for a Better Life
- "Tonight, my four children and I will have a roof over our heads, because I had a lawyer."
- Father and Son
- "The Preacher" Was Really a Thief
- Homeless While Waiting for Justice
- Locked-Out in the Middle of Winter
- Helping People Get and Keep a Job
- What Background?
- Lengthy Waiting Lists for Health Insurance are Illegal
Lengthy Waiting Lists for Health Insurance are Illegal
On May 31, 2012, Legal Action asked the courts to stop the Wisconsin Department of Health Services' illegal practice of placing low-income persons on waiting lists for health insurance. Our clients in this lawsuit have serious medical problems and cannot get health insurance because of the State's illegal waiting lists and practices.