Upcoming Training Information
Join us for these CLE trainings and participate in our Volunteer Lawyers Project. All trainings are free and available to attorneys who volunteer for Legal Action of Wisconsin clients. All 2021 programs will be held virtually.
Wednesday, March 30, 2022 via Zoom
Please contact Maggie Niebler-Brown to receive our archived training. All on-demand trainings are approved for CLE credit through the end of 2022. Archived trainings include:
· Eliminating Barriers to Employment: Expungement & Pardons
· Eliminating Barriers to Employment: Driver's License Recovery
· Domestic Abuse Injunctions
· Debt Collection
· Compassionate & Effective Repesentation of Survivors
· Auto Fraud & Auto Repossession
· Housing Law and Eviction Defense
· Becoming an Effective Guardian Ad Litem
Please complete this Volunteer Form to register or update your volunteer preferences.
Call the VLP Project Director at 414-278-7722 or email at email@example.com.