Pardons in Wisconsin
Join Legal Action of Wisconsin's Volunteer Lawyer Project to learn about gubernatorial pardons in Wisconsin, including eligibility, case assessment, application procedure, timeline, impact on clients' lives, and working effectively with clients. A panel of VLP attorneys will share their tips and tricks for working up cases and why pardon work has been impactful for them. We are applying for 1.5 CLE credits.
Training Faculty includes:
- Megan L. Sprecher, Legal Action of Wisconsin, Supervising Attorney
- Evan McCarthy, Legal Action of Wisconsin, Staff Attorney
- Arthur Phillips, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Brendan Sofen, Quarles & Brady LLP
- Jeff Patzke, retired government attorney
Monday, December 5, 2022 via Zoom
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Training Registration Link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EPGWJlLUQ1qg02l6KA98Ow
These trainings are free for volunteers. To become a volunteer, complete the volunteer registration from here.